Due to the growth of our ALTEN Germany headquarter, we release this invitation for Test Engineer (m/f) ATE to join our team in Munich. Below you will find the main objective of the position and the requirements you must possess in order to start the selection process!
We are looking forward to speak with you in order to understand more in detail your expectations and ambitions!
- As Test Engineer (m/f) you are entrusted to optimize the development and documentation of production test and characterization software for Automatic Test Equipment and product specific test hardware
- The analysis and the removing of bugs of new products are in your area of responsibility
- Furthermore, you transfer of the test packages to our production sites
- You also offer ramp up support
- You cooperate with other departments closely
- Moreover, you typify test concepts and strategy
- You have a Bachelor/ Master degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronics, Telematics or comparable
- Knowledge in testing and verification methodology
- Further you stand out with expertise in electrical measuring
- Additionally, you have experience with C/C++ and Visual Basic skills
- Ideally, you have ATE experience on Fusion CX, J750, microFlexe, ultraFlexe or V93K
- It is advantageous, if you can handle with Version Control Systems for example Git, ClearCase or SVN
- Fluent English and good German skills complete your profile