Due to the growth of our ALTEN Germany headquarter, we release this invitation for Analog/Mixed-Signal Layout Engineer (m/f) to join our team in Munich. Below you will find the main objective of the position and the requirements you must possess in order to start the selection process!
We are looking forward to speak with you in order to understand more in detail your expectations and ambitions!
- As Layout Engineer (m/f) you are responsible for developing analog / mixed signal circuits in the semiconductor industry
- You design and verify analog / mixed signal circuits like voltage regulators, data converters and all kinds of analog building blocks
- Furthermore, you are responsible for devising a methodology regarding virtual prototyping
- In addition, you develop mixed signal concepts
- You closely cooperate with physical design engineers, chip architects, wafer technology engineers and test engineers
- You have a Bachelor/ Master degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronics, Telematics or comparable
- Moreover, you have profound knowledge in the abstraction of analog functions using behavioral models with VHDL, SystemVerilog and SystemC
- You are experienced in mixed signal layout, simulation and verification with Cadence Virtuoso AMS / Spectre
- Furthermore, you possess a good understanding of VHDL-AMS and skills with Matlab, Perl, Python, C++, design patterns
- Fluent English and good German skills complete your profile