The purpose of this position is to develop NC program for turning, milling and multitask machines. This includes setup, method and tool selection.
- Creating and modifying existing NC programs, tool selections and method setup, this in close cooperation with design engineers, production engineers and operators. We mainly use NX as our programming software and Vericut are used for simulation and verification. We use Teamcenter for storage of documents and programs. We use 3D-modelbased manufacturing with in process models, this allow us to have a high level of concurrent engineering.
- Cooperation with various tool vendors
- Technical education/background, ideally at academic level or equivalent.
- Expertise and experience in manufacturing and production process.
- Experience in NC programming, preferably from NX is desirable.
- You have machine habit and knowledge about machining.
- You are open to new ideas and have a way of thinking "nothing-is-impossible".
- The work includes many contacts so we require high social skills, flexibility and independent way of working.
- You are a person with a structural way of working.
- Communication skills in English are required.
You can apply through our website or contact directly Kristian Vekas (email@example.com) or Gustav Caesar (firstname.lastname@example.org)APPLY FOR THIS JOB