We are currently looking for a V&V Engineer for one client. This client is a major international player in the Railway Industry.
- You will be responsible for performing a subset of all the software engineering activities required to integrate, verify and manage the evolutions for a solution/product, achieving costumer satisfaction;
- You will be responsible for preparing definition documents in order to comply with targets relating to costs, deadlines and quality, and participate in the product integration and verification phases.
- You have to guarantee that the product data package is ready for release to production, and to operation and support;
- MSc / BS degrees in Computer Science related fields;
- Be able to discover client needs and translate them to software and systems requirements;
- Be able to write test specification to verify the system requirements;
- Participate and/or lead test campaigns;
- Be able to participate and support Software Integration activities;
- Experience with Agile methodologies;
- Experience with test automation Framework;
- At least 2 years’ experience in SW Verification/Qualification;
- English is mandatory;
Are you seeking to work in a precise and challenging department? Are you quality-driven and looking for an environment where your technical skills will be enhanced and your ideas will be challenged?
This is the perfect opportunity to you!APPLY FOR THIS JOB