We are currently looking for an embedded software developer for one of our clients. This client is a major international player in the semiconductor industry.
- You will be responsible for creating clear specifications, making the efficient design choices and deliver solutions.
- You will design, analyze, document and test the required software specifications;
- You will use C/C++, Phyton, object oriented design programming and Linux within a highly complex embedded environment.
- You will work in a multidisciplinary environment, involving physics, mechatronics, costumer support and factory departments.
- Bachelor or Master level with an education in Embedded Systems, Computer Science, Informatics, Mechatronics, Engineering or comparable.
- English language is mandatory.
- Strong knowledge in C, C++, UML, real-time, Phyton, VxWorks, Matlab and experience in Unix/Linux environments.
- Solid software engineering knowledge in Agile, Scrum, UML, OOP, design patterns
Are you seeking to work in a precise and challenging department? Are you quality-driven and looking for an environment where your technical skills will be enhanced and your ideas will be challenged?
This is the perfect opportunity to you!APPLY FOR THIS JOB