Do you want to be responsible for installation of all types lithographic systems in a continuously changing market, on time with quality exceeding customers’ expectation? Join Orion by applying this vacancy!
Within the Factory, the department System Install Engineering is responsible for the installation of ASML systems on site in accordance with strict quality norms and a strict delivery schedule.
The position gives a nice combination of hands-on and problem-solving tasks on the one hand, as well as analytical tasks such as testing, diagnostics and data analysis on the other hand. There is also a nice combination between precision mechanics and coarser tasks.
- Perform integration tests (calibrations and system qualification)
- Work together with other install team
- Transfer a fully tested and qualified system
- Perform administrative and coordination duties incl. reporting and technical escalations
- Contribute to the improvement loop of the EUV platform and processes
- Represent ASML at the customer site in a professional way incl. cultural awareness
- Qualification can take up to 6 weeks to complete
- Expected to travel 60 – 75% of the time to customers worldwide
- Expected to work inside the clean room, working with mechanical and electrical equipment
- We are open to Bachelor or Master degrees
- We are looking for eager, flexible and ambitious engineers with a hands-on and creative way of engineering.
- Since our client is a very dynamic organization processes and procedures might change along the way and you will need to be flexible and able to cope with a changing environment. At the same time this makes it a very challenging environment!
If you are interested in this position, please send your application via the link below or directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to receive your application!APPLY FOR THIS JOB