ALTEN, the European leader in engineering and technology consulting, provides support for its clients’ development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D and it systems. ALTEN is active in 21 countries, covers the whole development cycle and offers a choice of service levels, from technology consulting to full-blown project outsourcing. It is the technology partner of choice for Europe’s leading companies.
ALTEN Finland employs 400 people in 8 different locations in Espoo, Hyvinkää, Hämeenlinna, Lahti, Paimio, Tampere, Raahe and Oulu.
We are now looking for a driven TECHNICAL WRITER to join our documentation team in our Espoo office.
- You will work with several projects with our partners and create content to the technical documents for different target groups.
- You will also have the opportunity to participate in our customers' documentation development projects.
- We offer you a challenging position where you will have the ability to work in an inspiring and friendly working environment as well as find opportunities for personal development.
We are looking for a highly motivated person with a can-do attitude.
In order to succeed in this position you will benefit of having
- A suitable educational background (M.A., M.Sc. or B.Sc. degree)
- Experience in technical writing
- Excellent communication skills in Finnish and English, both verbally and in writing
- Good co-operational skills and willingness to work with clients
- A structured and independent approach to completing your assignments and ability to understand and control large technical entities
We also value:
- Experience in structural XML based documentation
- Experience in Simplified Technical English (STE) content creation
- Additional spoken and written languages
If you are interested in this position, please send your application and salary expectation by October 9th, 2017 via the link below.
For additional information, please contact Coaching Business Manager Tomi Hugg, tel +358 504340918.
We are looking forward to receive your application!APPLY FOR THIS JOB