Due to the growth of the business activity we are now looking for QC Tester in Microbiology for one of our clients within the pharmaceutical industry in the Basel region.
The person in charge carries out routine microbiological testing to support the manufacturing facility and process. All work is done in a QC GMP environment where the highest level of compliance and attention to detail is necessary.
The main responsabilities will be:
- The role focuses on routine activities such as utility and facility monitoring, in-process/release testing, data reporting, activity scheduling and problem solving.
- Exercise judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Conduct classical microbiolgocial methods/tests in laboratory environment
- Analysis of water samples, chemcial gas analysis, TOC measurements, determination of nitrates, detection of bacterial endotoxins, membrane filtration
- Understand quality systems and resolve issues related to deviations, failures, change control, CAPA, etc.
- Ensure adherence to regulations, GCPs, SOPs and working instructions.
- Previous experience: first work experience or internships in laboratory
- Experience in GMP environment, quality tests
- Bachelor Degree in (Micro)biology, Biotechnology or similar
- Fluent in German and English is a must.
- Autonomous and independent work with minimal supervision, no instruction on routine work and general instruction for new activities.
- Able to prioritize tasks and to adapt in a flexible environment
- Troubleshooting and problem solving skills
You are a recent Graduate looking for a first employment in a challenging and international working environment? We are seeking individuals with high attention for details to deliver the best solutions.
Does it sound like you and are you ready for a new opporunity? Then please send us your application! We are looking forward to getting to know you!APPLY FOR THIS JOB