ALTEN operates in Switzerland since 2005. In June 2013 ALTEN merged three agencies under the same name, ALTEN Switzerland. Today it has legal entity in Lausanne, an operative headquarter in Zurich and it is opening offices in Basel.
Due to the growth of the business activity, from the International Talent Acquisition Department, we are now looking for an Electrical System Engineer for Zurichto work for one of our clients which is operating as a global leader in the power and automation industry.
- Electrical System Engineering for high voltage systems like static frequency converters (16.7 Hz) protection and railway energy lines
- Support R&D Project in implementation phase
- Preparation of the corresponding technical documentation, technical support to project management
- Technical support to the project manager in customer-liaison
- Improve Power Quality of electrical networks, big application energy
- Degree in electrical/electronic engineering (BSc or MSc) or similar
- Necessary previous experience in power electronics, high voltage environment
- Design protection of a power electronic converter
- Experience in the use of Matlab/Simulink
- Failure Modes and Effects and Criticality Analysis (FMECA)
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
- Fluent English is a must, a good command of English a plus
- Communicative and flexible team player
- Willingness to take over responsibility
We are seeking individuals with high attention for details to deliver the best solutions.
Does that sound like you? Are you ready to start a new challenging and international working experience? Then please send us your application. We are looking forward to getting to know you!
APPLY FOR THIS JOB