Connected to the International 1 Perimeter, ALTEN BELGIUM employs currently more than 600 consultants in Belgium. The main offices are located in Brussels.
We are looking for a
Reporting to the ALTEN BELGIUM HRBP Manager, you manage the whole recruitment team for the Engineering, Information Systems & Life Sciences sectors.
- Framing, coordination & animation of the Recruitment team (10 recruiters )
- Ensuring the delivery of efficient recruitment support to business managers setting targets against a range of KPI’s
- Shaping the recruitment strategy, process and tools
- Staffing & operational coaching your team
- Designing and delivering training for recruiters
- Follow up the annual budget
- Adherence to the Quality Management System
- Developing employer branding to potential candidates through schools partnership and social network policy.
- Managing some HR transversal projects like soft HR (integration meeting, welcome event…)
- You are fluent in English, French & Dutch
- You have a Master degree or equivalent in Human Resources or in Business
- Minimum of 5 years of Sourcing & Recruiting experience with a focus on high skilled employees
- Extensive full-cycle recruiting experience with proven success
- Strong experience and aptitude in current recruiting technologies
- An experience in consulting professional services is a plus
- Have a huge passion for driving business outcomes through acquiring the right talent
- Strong advisory skills.
- You are open-minded and your relational easiness as well as your tenacity will be real assets for this position
- You demonstrate excellent organizational and communication skills
- You are demanding with yourself and you feel the need to set yourself targets
- You are a good listener and communicator, convincing and pro-active
- You feel good with initiative and motivation to reach planned & ambitious goals
- You are able to build relationships and gain credibility at every level of the organization
- You are assertive and diplomatic personality and have the ability to work in a changing environment
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Job Interviewing Skills
- Managerial and leadership skills