ALTEN Finland employs 400 people in 8 different locations in Espoo, Hyvinkää, Hämeenlinna, Lahti, Paimio, Tampere, Raahe and Oulu.
We are currently looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager to join our HR team in Espoo. You will be leading a team and manage all the HR Business Development activities including Talent Acquisition and Talent Development. The local Talent Acquisition Manager will be reporting directly to the Nordic HR Business Partner Director.
- Management of the HR Recruitment Team
- Monitoring of their activity (ratios, number of interviews, number of hires etc.)
- Setting weekly/monthly/yearly objectives to you team depending on the global target of the company
- Implementing all the necessary actions to support the recruitment (job fairs, University partnerships etc.
- HR Development for consultants (Integration and onboarding process, events for newcomers, Engineer Evaluation & Assessment according to the ALTEN group rules & existing program)
- Training program
- You have a first experience in recruitment & people management (3 years min.)
- You are familiar with the consulting business model
- You have demonstrate experience of working closely with influencing stakeholders
- You gain confidence thanks to your open minded and diplomatic approach
- You use to create innovative candidate sourcing methods
- You have a global view of recruitment processes and tools
Profile (education & skills):
- Excellent communication skills in Finnish and English, both verbally and in writing. Swedish will be considered as an asset
- Relevant education at university level, preferably a major in an HR-related subject
- High level of integrity and maturity
- Operational and proactive skills with process-oriented mentality
- You are a good listener and communicator, convincing and pro-active
- You are autonomous, you can manage your own priorities but you are also a team player keeping a focus on the company’s interests
- You feel good with initiative and motivation to reach planned & ambitious goal
For additional information, please contact HR Partner Jenny Räsänen, tel. 040 635 7855. To apply for this position, please submit your application and salary expectation in English by August 21st, 2017.APPLY FOR THIS JOB