ALTEN group’s mission is to create customer satisfaction by developing tailor-made and innovative solutions for IT and Technology.
Present in 20 countries, we propose IT Solutions and Engineering Consulting to the world’s largest companies. For more than 20 years, a passion for engineering has driven us: ALTEN today is a European leader in engineering consulting and advanced technologies.
All SW development related activities shall be covered by this role.
Besides others this includes
- Evaluation of SW requirements for the functionality to be developed
- Creation of SW Detailed Design (Enterprise Architect, MSWord)
- Module implementation
- Storage of modules in The client Config Management Tool (Git)
- Module testing
- Analyzing and fixing of detected errors
- Performing all quality assurance activities for this role according to the client.
- You hold a degree in electrical engineering, electronics, computer science or comparable
- Furthermore, you have very good experience in embedded software development and you know automotive software processes like AUTOSAR, CMMI, V-Model.
- You have knowledge of C, C ++ UML, XML; knowledge of UML and XML are an advantage
- Moreover, you know how to handle the automotive communication protocols such as CAN, LIN, Flexray, SPI or Ethernet
- High/Native level of English and Portuguese mandatory. German is a Plus.