ALTEN group’s mission is to create customer satisfaction by developing tailor-made and innovative solutions for IT and Technology.
Present in 20 countries, we propose IT Solutions and Engineering Consulting to the world’s largest companies. For more than 20 years, a passion for engineering has driven us: ALTEN today is a European leader in engineering consulting and advanced technologies.
All SW integration related activities shall be covered by this role.
Besides others this includes
- Evaluation of SW component interfaces and clarification with SW architect
- Integration of SW components in AUTOSAR 4.x environment but also with proprietary interfaces
- Performing integration testing
- Performing all quality assurance activities for this role according to the client Body&Security standard development process
- You hold a degree in computer science, electrical engineering, electronics or comparable
- Additionally, you have experience in software development as well as in the processes and methods like AUTOSAR, CMMI, V-Model.
- Furthermore, you have knowledge of C, C ++, UML, XML and you are familiar with microprocessor technology, debugging, emulation and simulations
- At best, you have knowledge of RTOS, API as well as knowledge of communication protocols, e.g. CAN, LIN, Flexray, Ethernet or SPI
- Good German and English skills as well as the willingness to take on occasional trips round off your profile