ALTEN group’s mission is to create customer satisfaction by developing tailor-made and innovative solutions for IT and Technology.
Present in 20 countries, we propose IT Solutions and Engineering Consulting to the world’s largest companies. For more than 20 years, a passion for engineering has driven us: ALTEN today is a European leader in engineering consulting and advanced technologies
All SW architecture related activities and conceptional topics shall be covered by this role.
Besides others this includes
- Creation of model based architecture (Rhapsody, Enterprise Architect)
- Alignment of interfaces between SW developers and integrators
- Contribution to technical concepts
- Alignment on usage of AUTOSAR 4.x SW components
- Alignment on AUTOSAR RTE interfaces
- Performing all quality assurance activities for this role according to the client Body&Security standard development process
- You have successfully completed your studies in electrical engineering, electronics, computer science or comparable
- Furthermore, you have knowledge of software design and you are familiar with the handling of automotive processes such as AUTOSAR, CMMI, V-Model.
- Good knowledge of the programming languages C, C ++, UML and XML round off your profile
- In addition, you are experienced in the development of low-level software and possess knowledge of automotive communication protocols such as CAN, LIN; Flexray, SPI, Ethernet
- High/Native level of English and Portuguese mandatory. German is a Plus.