ALTEN group’s mission is to create customer satisfaction by developing tailor-made and innovative solutions for IT and Technology.
Present in 20 countries, we propose IT Solutions and Engineering Consulting to the world’s largest companies. For more than 20 years, a passion for engineering has driven us: ALTEN today is a European leader in engineering consulting and advanced technologies.
All project management related activities shall be covered by this role.
Besides others this includes
- Project planning (MSproject / Jira)
- Project tracking
- Project reporting (progress, budget, KPIs)
- Evaluation of technical changes
- University degree in Engineering;
- At least 3 years experience performing project management activities preferably on large and complex development projects in the Automotive (or similar) domain
- Ability to make synthesis from various written or verbal inputs with excellent English writing skills
- Computer skills with strong experience with/ability to use MS Office software (e.g. Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Project, etc.)
- High/Native level of English and Portuguese mandatory. German is a Plus
- Additional assets: Certification in project management or in project management disciplines