For its subsidiary based in Switzerland in Zug (120 consultants and 25MCHF of TO), we are looking for a HR business officer to back the growth of the company and support our teams.
You will join the HR department of the Swiss subsidiary, under the supervision of the Back Office Responsible.
At the heart of the management of our Zurich-based agency, you will work independently to carry out the life cycle of the employees of the German Area of the subsidiary. You will participate in the support of the growth of the activity in this dynamic and high potential area, in an international environment.
- Employee life cycle: Onboarding (Work contract, requests for legal extracts, AVS announcement, family allowances, pension fund affiliation, …), Transfers / Leaves (work certificate, official letters, …)
- General HR support to employee (illness, accident, daily question/requests, …),
- Payroll management. Monthly transmission of payroll modifications and control (Bonus, Salary Evaluation, employee personal situation etc.),
- Timesheets controlling/validation,
- Compliance to regulatory/legal concerns/law labour topics (LSE, …),
- General office management.
- You are in possession of HR assistant certificate (certificat d’assistant en gestion du personnel, Personalassistent mit Zertifikat),
- You have a good Office tools level,
- You have at least 2-3 years’ experience in an international company,
- You have a very good knowledge of HR activities (social security, labor law, work permit, …)
- Your mother tongue is German and you have a very good command of English (B2-C1),
- You have a willingness to take on an exciting professional challenge,
- You have interpersonal skills,
- You adapt easily in a dynamic and international environment,
- You are curious and autonomous.