Looking for an exciting and permanent job offering a wide variety of different assignments? As a member of an interdisciplinary team, you will work on future-orientated projects in various high-tech sectors. Support our team as Hardware Developer (m/f) digital circuit design!
- As hardware developer (m/f) you design digital hardware components (System-on-Chip, FPGA) for automotive control units in the field of advanced driver assistance systems
- You take over the development of every interface to other systems like data storage, data network, multimedia-card (eMMC), DDR4, camera etc.
- The responsibility for requirements management, creating design and circuit development is in your hands
- Furthermore you develop a test concept, establish test cases as well as implement D-FMEA from time to time
- You act as interface between development department, customer, production and project management
- You have a degree in engineering preferably in the specialization of electronics
- In the field of digital hardware development you possess first experience, alternatively experienced hardware developer (m/f) are welcome as well
- Additionally you have knowledge in digital circuit development with Multicore SoC and FPGA ideally in the automotive sector, furthermore you gained experience with specific tools like Mentor Graphics, LT-SPICE, MicroCAP, VHDL
- You gathered experience in developing interfaces to hardware components like Ethernet, Video or eMMC, besides knowledge in Linux is an advantage
- Fluent English and good German skills complete your profile