Alten CAE is expanding and now looking for a CFD engineer with experience from fluid dynamics and thermal management within the automotive sector. What awaits you is a department consisting of skilled engineers and a great working culture.
Personal qualities that we value are the ability to act professionally as a consultant and to understand the client’s goals and values. We are looking for someone who is positive, outgoing and driven, able to create and maintain long-lasting relationships with our customers, thrilled by problem solving, and able to use creativity and hard work to find new solutions. And of course we want someone who is genuinely interested in technology!
You think that your salary should correlate with your skills and together we share the responsibility to develop your professional consultant profile. Emphasis will be placed on personal suitability.
- you will be part of a CFD team consisting of skilled engineers working towards our leading customers within the automotive sector.
- you will take part of planning your CAE activities, including delivery of simulation results and recommendations to the projects you are involved in.
- as an experience CFD Engineer at Alten Sweden not only your technical skills are required, in addition you need to communicate and interface with different functions in the projects. Hence emphasis will be placed not only on technical skills, but also communication and personal suitability.
- Professional experience of calculation-based analysis within fluid dynamics (1D or 3D), thermal management or thermodynamics.
- Extensive experience of ANSA
- Extensive experience of at least one of the following tools: ANSYS, Star-CCM+ or GT-Suite.
- Experience from the automotive sector
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- M.Sc., or Ph.D., within mechanical engineering / fluid dynamics
- Fluent in English