Are you looking for new profesional opportunities in Switzerland? COME AND JOIN US!
We are recruiting Qualification and Validation Engineers within all Switzerland!
- Responsible of working with the automation team on fixture and automation system development as well as deployment into a manufacturing environment.
- Responsible for Introducing and validating new equipment and/or complex new process in compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Responsible for development and management of URS, FDS, FAT, SAT, IQ/ OQ/ PQ etc.
- Responsible of qualifying and validating equipments, utilities or processes.
- Responsible of ensuring apporpiate execution of SAT/ qualifications for USP/DSP parts.
- Responsible of handling non-conformities treatments by realizing all the necessary test execution protocols (IQ, OQ, PQ).
- Responsible of developing new documentation, operating procedures, and failure analysis guides.
- Responsible of qualifying and validating all the documentation.
- Minimum: Bachelor's Degree in Pharmaceutical, Chemical or related fields
- Preferred: Post-graduate Degree
- Minimum 3 years’ experience within Life & Science industry in Qualification and Valiation of equipments, utilities, processes.
- Accustomed to work in a validated environment with strong discipline with regard to change control.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to organise, plan and execute multiple tasks to tight schedules.
- Highly motivated self-starter with excellent communication skills.
- Well-developed project management skills
- English is MANDATORY
- French or German are a plus
APPLY FOR THIS JOB