Within the framework of several engineering projects in the French – speaking area of Switzerland, we are looking for CSV and Automation engineers for the Life & Science industry.
If you are interested in a professional experience within the French-speaking region of Switzerland this is your opportunity and we are waiting for you!
- Responsible of working with the automation team on fixture and automation system development as well as deployment into a manufacturing environment.
- Responsible for Introducing and validating new equipment and/or complex new process automation projects from design through completion and in compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Responsible for development and management of GAMP 5 documentation, as well as the 21 CFR Part 11 documentation e.g. URS, FDS, FAT, SAT, IQ/ OQ/ PQ etc.
- Responsible of qualifying and validating the computer systems of the company
- Responsible for supporting and improving existing processes through process performance monitoring, analysis, process control, and the application of engineering principles.
- Responsible for performing troubleshooting and corrective maintenance on custom automation equipment.
- Responsible of handling projects and tasks and play an active role in the processes to ensure products meet quality standards consistent with both Corporate and regulatory policies, while meeting all design control and other regulatory requirements
- Responsible of developing new documentation, operating procedures, and failure analysis guides.
- Minimum: Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related fields
- Preferred: Post-graduate Degree in Electronic / Electrical / Mechatronic / Control / Software engineering
- Minimum 3 years’ test automation experience within medical device industries or similar
- Understanding of design process, able to develop and execute validation test plans.
- Strong background in Allen Bradley, LADDER or Siemens
- Strong background in GAMP 5 and 21 CFR Part 11
- Accustomed to work in a validated environment with strong discipline with regard to change control.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of statistical process control and data analysis by statistical methods.
- Ability to organise, plan and execute multiple tasks to tight schedules.
- Highly motivated self-starter with excellent communication skills.
- Well-developed project management skills
- English is MANDATORY
- French or German is a plus
APPLY FOR THIS JOB