Do you want to drive and develop the sales force in the US for one of Europe's largest consulting companies? We are now looking for a President of XDIN in the USA!
We are looking for you with a burning business interest and a sense of developing and building long-term business relationships. Furthermore, you are a respected person with a drive to achieve results. Planning, structure and responsibility is something that is important to you. You are motivated by collaborating with other people and you are good at communicating, both externally and internally.
In the role as President of XDIN, you will be the highest-ranking executive in the U.S., and will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operation, administration, and finances of the company.
You will drive the company against set goals in terms of growth, offer and profitability. High demands are placed on good leadership skills, industry know-how and winning attitude. Within ALTEN we place high expectations and demands on the development of our employees. Therefore, it is very important that you have long and solid experience in coaching employees and managers.
Today there are 3 managers reporting directly to the President of XDIN, and a total of just over 10 managers in the company.
Within your responsibility you will produce, follow up and keep a set budget, develop your business towards new geographical areas and new offers, and develop your organization for continued profitable growth.
You will report directly to the Chief Operating Officer of the ALTEN Group, based in Europe.
The responsibilities related to the role of President of XDIN are:
- Manage the day-to-day operation, administration, and finances of the Corporation.
- Implementing global ALTEN Group policies and strategies within the U.S. organization.
- Manage M&A activities to enable the growth of the ALTEN Group in the U.S. per set long term targets.
- Accountable for the short and long-term profitability and growth of the Corporation, and ensuring the execution of the Corporation’s business plan.
- Perform strategic planning and business development for the Corporation to further build the Corporation’s client base and create new opportunities for growth
- Assess and manage all the business management structure
- Manage financial relationships, including with banks, to secure cash flow for the company
We are looking for you with:
- at least 5-10 years of experience in a similar role
- experience in the consulting industry (a requirement)
- extensive experience in strategic sales
- good and documented leadership skills
- a comprehensive existing network in the region
- good negotiation skills
- excellent language skills in English
It is an added benefit if you have French language skills.
Location is at our office in Alexandria (Virginia), but very frequent travel will occur, both nationally and internationally.
Founded in Virginia in 1996 XDIN is a subsidiary to the ALTEN Group. The United States is a key strategic market for the ALTEN Group, and the Group is expanding steadily in the US through both organic growth and acquisitions.
As one of the largest ALTEN subsidiaries in the US, XDIN carries the core offer of the ALTEN Group and our consultants are active mainly within Product Development, Industrial Engineering and IT development. XDIN includes 200 competent and committed employees which are located mainly at the offices in Alexandria (Virginia) and Greensboro (North Carolina), as well as at client sites in 15 states all over the country.
Current activity is focused on the Transportation (Automotive, Rail, Marine, and Aerospace) and IT sectors.
In addition we serve other sectors where we successfully apply our existing engineering skills, such as development of consumer products and equipment.
Apply as soon as possible as the recruitment process is ongoing, but no later than 25th of June. For questions about the position, contact Regional Director, Nordic Countries, David Ljungström at firstname.lastname@example.org. The application is not received by email.
We work for an even gender distribution, therefore we welcome female applicants.
We humbly reject all direct contact with staffing and recruitment companies and job advertisers regarding this recruitment process.
Welcome with your application!
APPLY FOR THIS JOB