ALTEN’s offices manage the delivery of projects for leading technical businesses across the Netherlands. This may be on the customer’s premises or at the Alten Delivery Centres in Eindhoven, Capelle a/d IJssel or Apeldoorn.
ALTEN Netherlands has ambitious aims for growth in the coming years. These goals form part of the Alten Group’s international strategy, which will naturally provide many opportunities. If you choose a career at Alten, you can develop yourself towards e.g. a System Engineer, Architect, Technical Team Lead or even the ultimate Specialist.
ALTEN Netherlands offers:
- Interesting projects, mainly in the Netherlands but potentially throughout Europe
- An ambitious environment with technically-minded colleagues
- Immediate employment on a permanent contract
- Our full attention and space to develop both technically and personally
- An excellent salary and fantastic benefits, including company car, non-contributory pension and of course an ample training budget
- An international ambience with many contacts across Europe
Interested in the full ALTEN Netherlands story, visit our local website: www.alten.nl.
- Your duties will straddle the field of software engineering and one or more scientific disciplines and will require a multidisciplinary approach.
- Design, develop, code, test and debug system software.
- A Bachelor or Master Degree or a PhD in in Applied Computing, Physics or Mathematics
- Every level of experience, from Junior till Senior
- Professional software development experience with C/C++/Fortran and modelling packages such as Matlab
- Experience of implementing numerical algorithms
- Experience of Windows and/or Unix/Linux development environments
- Knowledge of software model design and simulation
- Decent social and communicative skills
- Sufficient knowledge of the English language, both verbally and in writing
- Advantage: mastery of the Dutch language or willing to learn
APPLY FOR THIS JOB