Switzerland maintains an important weight due to a number of factors:
- Close economic relationships with all its neighbors, especially with Germany.
- Strategic geographical position between the North and the South of Europe, which makes the country an important core of communications;
- Financial and banking activity is one of the most important of the Swiss economy (generates around 13% of national GDP). Switzerland is the seventh world financial center and manages more than 25% of the off-shore world capitals.
- In addition to banks, Switzerland has developed a series of multinational companies in the field of Transportation, Life Sciences, Special Machines, Insurance, Watches), which are among the first in the international area.
Today ALTEN Switzerland AG is present in all regions with offices in Lausanne, Basel, Zurich, Cham and Chiasso.
The ALTEN Switzerland strengths are based on:
- Technical aptitudes and specific market knowledge
- Strong HR knowledge management (regulations, hiring,…)
- Support from ALTEN Group in other countries
Thanks to thousands of hours of accumulated project experience and the creation of centres of excellence in Scada, Testing, mechanical and Software, ALTEN Switzlerland is able to offer its customers a full range of expertise in consulting and engineering, thanks to our skills in:
- Project Management
- System Integration
- Functional Analysis
- Software Design and Development
- FW/FPGA Design and Development
- Mechanical and Electric Engineering
- Technical Documentation
- Quality Management
Have an international experience in one of the most exciting work environment in the World, join ALTEN Switzerland!